Welcome to Mainstreet Piqua!
The Heart of the Community
- Mainstreet Piqua Seeks Part-Time Marketing Coordinator February 13, 2018
- Steve Baker to serve as Parade Grand Marshal November 29, 2017
- Christmas on the Green Set for December 1 November 20, 2017
- Downtown Piqua Parade Applications NOW Available October 24, 2017
- 2017 “Made in Piqua” Ornament Available October 5, 2017
Downtown Piqua Chocolate Walk
Purchase your ticket for $15 and spend a delightful evening visiting over 20 downtown Piqua businesses and pick up a chocolate treat at each designated stop. Tickets will go on sale in mid-September can be purchased at Mainstreet Piqua at 326 N. Main Street. More details coming in early fall!
Downtown Trick or Treat
Costumed trick or treaters are invited to stop by and pick up a Halloween treat on their way to the annual Kiwanis Halloween Parade
Piqua Kiwanis Club Halloween Parade
http://mainstreetpiqua.com/event/piqua-kiwanis-club-halloween-parade/High Street Gazebo, 100 Block of W. High Street121-143 High St, Piqua, OH 45356, USA
Costume judging will begin at 6:15 in the parking lot next to 5th 3rd Bank–top 3 winners in each category will receive cash prizes. Two major winners will receive bicycles.