Welcome to Mainstreet Piqua!
The Heart of the Community
- 2017 “Made in Piqua” Ornament Available October 5, 2017
- John Johnston Tour Offered October 3, 2017
- City of Piqua is awarded a $300,000 CDBG Downtown Revitalization Grant for the Downtown Business District September 13, 2017
- Piqua Haunted Walking Tours Set for October September 12, 2017
- Chocolate Walk set for October 13. Tickets on sale September 5 September 1, 2017
Antique Christmas Market
405 N. main street, piqua, oh 45356405 N. main street, piqua, oh 45356
Apple Tree Gallery will be hosting an Antique Christmas Market on Saturday, April 1 from 9:30 – 1 p.m. There will be 23 vendors and admission is $5 per person. LOTS to see and a definite MUST if you LOVE Christmas!