Welcome to Mainstreet Piqua!
The Heart of the Community
- Piqua Farmers Market Hosts Tomato Salsa Contest August 18, 2017
- Duck Drop set for August 19 August 9, 2017
- Piqua Farmers Market to Host Cupcake Decorating Contest July 24, 2017
- Coloring Contest now open for Rockin River Duck Drop July 13, 2017
- ROCK PIQUA READY TO ROCK AND ROLL JULY 15 July 7, 2017
Lunch & Learn: Small Business Financing
326 N Main St, Piqua, OH 45356, USA326 N Main St, Piqua, OH 45356, USA
Mainstreet Piqua, the Piqua Area Chamber of Commerce and PPP (Positively Promoting Piqua) are joining together to host a lunch and learn next Wednesday, April 26 on the topic of small business financing. The lunch and learn will be held in the Board room of the Piqua Area Chamber of Commerce, 326 N. Main Street in downtown Piqua from Noon to 1:30 p.m. Participants are encouraged to bring their own brown bag lunch.
The session will feature speakers from the CCDC (Community Capital Development Corporation) out of Dublin, Ohio talking about the SBA 504 Loan Program. There will also be information supplied on the City of Piqua USDA micro-loan program.
All those interested in attending the seminar are asked to register with Mainstreet Piqua by call 773-9355. An accurate head count is needed to ensure there are sufficient materials available for all seminar participants.