Welcome to Mainstreet Piqua!
The Heart of the Community
- City of Piqua is awarded a $300,000 CDBG Downtown Revitalization Grant for the Downtown Business District September 13, 2017
- Piqua Haunted Walking Tours Set for October September 12, 2017
- Chocolate Walk set for October 13. Tickets on sale September 5 September 1, 2017
- Salsa Contest Winners Announced September 1, 2017
- Groovy Gourd Applications Available Now September 1, 2017
Taste of the Arts
233-299 N Main St, Piqua, OH 45356, USA233-299 N Main St, Piqua, OH 45356, USA
You are invited to join us for a delightful evening of fun, music and food in downtown Piqua. Be sure to stop in and see the various demonstrations in the storefronts while enjoying a variety of live music. At the corner of Ash and Main Streets you will find a huge selection of food options from various local restaurants and caterers. Your appetizer, meal and dessert all in one place! Items range from $1 to $4. We look forward to seeing you at Taste of the Arts 2017!
Johnston Farm Cemetery Walking Tour
9999 N Hardin Rd, Piqua, OH 45356, USA9999 N Hardin Rd, Piqua, OH 45356, USA
The Johnston Farm cemetery is filled with members of the Johnston family and this tour will be a fascinating look at their family tragedies and the challenges of living in Ohio in the 1840s. You will be able to learn about the family, their role in Piqua’s development and how the cemetery is preserved today. This tour will include lots of walking.
Tickets are available for the tours at $5.00 each and may be purchased at the Mainstreet Piqua office at 326 North Main. The tours will be led by Piqua historian Jim Oda & Johnston Farm & Indian Agency director Andy Hite. This project is sponsored by the Piqua Tourism Council with additional assistance from Mainstreet Piqua and the Piqua Public Library.