Welcome to Mainstreet Piqua!
The Heart of the Community
- Downtown Piqua Parade Applications NOW Available October 24, 2017
- 2017 “Made in Piqua” Ornament Available October 5, 2017
- John Johnston Tour Offered October 3, 2017
- City of Piqua is awarded a $300,000 CDBG Downtown Revitalization Grant for the Downtown Business District September 13, 2017
- Piqua Haunted Walking Tours Set for October September 12, 2017
Taste of the Arts
233-299 N Main St, Piqua, OH 45356, USA233-299 N Main St, Piqua, OH 45356, USA
You are invited to join us for a delightful evening of fun, music and food in downtown Piqua. Be sure to stop in and see the various demonstrations in the storefronts while enjoying a variety of live music. At the corner of Ash and Main Streets you will find a huge selection of food options from various local restaurants and caterers. Your appetizer, meal and dessert all in one place! Items range from $1 to $4. We look forward to seeing you at Taste of the Arts 2017!