Welcome to Mainstreet Piqua!
The Heart of the Community
- Coloring Contest now open for Rockin River Duck Drop July 13, 2017
- ROCK PIQUA READY TO ROCK AND ROLL JULY 15 July 7, 2017
- CAR SHOW ADDED TO THE ROCK PIQUA! EVENT IN DOWNTOWN PIQUA ON JULY 15 July 7, 2017
- Blast From Piqua’s Past: The Raid on Pickawillany June 21, 2017
- Piqua Farmers Market to Host Chocolate Chip Cookie Contest June 19, 2017
Johnston Farm Cemetery Walking Tour
9999 N Hardin Rd, Piqua, OH 45356, USA9999 N Hardin Rd, Piqua, OH 45356, USA
The Johnston Farm cemetery is filled with members of the Johnston family and this tour will be a fascinating look at their family tragedies and the challenges of living in Ohio in the 1840s. You will be able to learn about the family, their role in Piqua’s development and how the cemetery is preserved today. This tour will include lots of walking.
Tickets are available for the tours at $5.00 each and may be purchased at the Mainstreet Piqua office at 326 North Main. The tours will be led by Piqua historian Jim Oda & Johnston Farm & Indian Agency director Andy Hite. This project is sponsored by the Piqua Tourism Council with additional assistance from Mainstreet Piqua and the Piqua Public Library.