Welcome to Mainstreet Piqua!
The Heart of the Community
- Downtown Piqua Parade Applications NOW Available October 24, 2017
- 2017 “Made in Piqua” Ornament Available October 5, 2017
- John Johnston Tour Offered October 3, 2017
- City of Piqua is awarded a $300,000 CDBG Downtown Revitalization Grant for the Downtown Business District September 13, 2017
- Piqua Haunted Walking Tours Set for October September 12, 2017
Piqua Community Farmers Market
High St, Piqua, OH 45356, USAHigh St, Piqua, OH 45356, USA
For the very best in locally grown, home baked and handmade crafts the Piqua Community Farmers Market is the place to be! www.piquafarmersmarket.com
Rock ‘N Roll Car Show
1-67 N Main St, Piqua, OH 45356, USA1-67 N Main St, Piqua, OH 45356, USA
All years of cars and trucks are welcome to be a part of this 2nd annual event. Dash plaques will be given to the first 75 registered cars.
Rock Piqua! Riverfront Concert Series – Motown & Rockabilly Sound
125 E Water St, Piqua, OH 45356, USA125 E Water St, Piqua, OH 45356, USA
Lock 9 Park in downtown Piqua comes alive with music, food and fun.