Welcome to Mainstreet Piqua!
Making Community Happen.
- Piqua Farmers Market to host Chocolate Chip Cookie Contest June 14, 2019
- Walking tour set for June 15 June 10, 2019
- 4th Annual Rock N Roll Car Show This Weekend June 10, 2019
- First 2019 Event at the Johnston Farm & Indian Agency May 30, 2019
- Farmers Market Season Begins May 30 May 23, 2019
- 1414.October.SundayNo events
- 1515.October.MondayNo events
- 1616.October.TuesdayNo events
- 1717.October.WednesdayNo events
- 1818.October.ThursdayNo events
- 1919.October.FridayNo events
The Fine Art of Dying III8660 State Route 66, Piqua, OH 45356http://mainstreetpiqua.com/event/the-fine-art-of-dying-iii/8660 State Route 66, Piqua, OH 45356
Headstones, footstones and monuments have unique symbols and styles that reflect their age and the societal norms of their eras. Many of the monuments were built in a grand style while others are more modest and present a feeling of private grief. The tour will include lots of walking over uneven grass surfaces.
The tour begins in the front of the Forest Hill Cemetery office off of SR 66.
This walking tour is a ticketed event. Please stop by the Mainstreet Piqua office at 326 N. Main Street to pick up your ticket. Tickets are $5 per person. Call 773-9355 if you have any questions.