Welcome to Mainstreet Piqua!
The Heart of the Community
- Holiday Parade set for December 8 – Applications now available October 29, 2018
- Final Historical Walking tour set for Saturday October 15, 2018
- Ghosty Tours Happening in Downtown Piqua October 3, 2018
- 2018 Holiday Horse Parade September 17, 2018
- Downtown Piqua Chocolate Walk set for October 12 September 16, 2018
- 1313.May.SundayNo events
- 1414.May.MondayNo events
- 1515.May.TuesdayNo events
- 1616.May.WednesdayNo events
- 1717.May.ThursdayNo events
- 1818.May.FridayNo events
The Piqua Caldwell District Stained Glass TourHigh St, Piqua, OH 45356, USAhttp://mainstreetpiqua.com/event/the-piqua-caldwell-district-stained-glass-tour/High St, Piqua, OH 45356, USA
The Piqua Caldwell District contains features stunning homes and buildings with stained glass windows that set them apart. They include the Masonic Lodge, the Presbyterian Church, Greene Street Church, Congregational Church, St. Mary’s Church and St. Paul’s Church. This tour will trace the history and methods of construction of stained glass in the Piqua community. The tour will contain lots of walking and not all of the buildings are handicapped accessible.
The tour will begin in front of the Library.
This walking tour is a ticketed event. Please stop by the Mainstreet Piqua office at 326 N. Main Street to pick up your ticket. Tickets are $5 per person. Call 773-9355 if you have any questions.