Welcome to Mainstreet Piqua!
The Heart of the Community
- Clean Up Day Saturday, April 28 in Downtown Piqua April 19, 2018
- Ohio Chautauqua Comes to Piqua April 19, 2018
- Spring and Fall Walking Tours Set April 11, 2018
- Apple Tree Gallery to host gathering of Christmas Collectors. April 7, 2018
- Piqua Community Farmers Market looks to add new vendors April 5, 2018
The Piqua Caldwell District Stained Glass TourHigh St, Piqua, OH 45356, USAhttp://mainstreetpiqua.com/event/the-piqua-caldwell-district-stained-glass-tour/High St, Piqua, OH 45356, USA
The Piqua Caldwell District contains features stunning homes and buildings with stained glass windows that set them apart. They include the Masonic Lodge, the Presbyterian Church, Greene Street Church, Congregational Church, St. Mary’s Church and St. Paul’s Church. This tour will trace the history and methods of construction of stained glass in the Piqua community. The tour will contain lots of walking and not all of the buildings are handicapped accessible.
The tour will begin in front of the Library.
This walking tour is a ticketed event. Please stop by the Mainstreet Piqua office at 326 N. Main Street to pick up your ticket. Tickets are $5 per person. Call 773-9355 if you have any questions.