Welcome to Mainstreet Piqua!
Making Community Happen.
- Mainstreet Piqua Raises Funds for Planters and other downtown projects April 3, 2019
- Historical Walking Tours Offered April 2, 2019
- Piqua Community Farmers Market looks to add new vendors March 21, 2019
- Holiday Parade set for December 8 – Applications now available October 29, 2018
- Final Historical Walking tour set for Saturday October 15, 2018
Downtown Piqua Chocolate Walkhttp://mainstreetpiqua.com/event/downtown-piqua-chocolate-walk/300 & 400 Blocks of N. Main Street233-299 N Main St, Piqua, OH 45356, USA
Purchase your ticket for $20 and spend a delightful evening visiting over 20 downtown Piqua businesses and pick up a chocolate treat at each designated stop. Tickets will go on sale the day after Labor Day can be purchased at Mainstreet Piqua at 326 N. Main Street. More details coming in early fall!
The Fine Art of Dying IVhttp://mainstreetpiqua.com/event/the-fine-art-of-dying-iii-2/Forest Hill Cemetery8660 State Route 66, Piqua, OH 45356
This tour will take in areas not covered before and provide an insight into the burial customs and artistic carvings used in Piqua. The symbols used in the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries such as the lamb, the rose and the urn will be reviewed and explained. The cemetery is a place of traditions and innovations, of massive memorials and small remembrances and examples of old world markers and new world adaptions.
The tour begins in the front of the Forest Hill Cemetery office off of SR 66.
This walking tour is a ticketed event. Please stop by the Mainstreet Piqua office at 326 N. Main Street to pick up your ticket. Tickets are $5 per person. Call 773-9355 if you have any questions.
No additional detail for this event.