Welcome to Mainstreet Piqua!
Making Community Happen.
- Mainstreet Piqua Raises Funds for Planters and other downtown projects April 3, 2019
- Historical Walking Tours Offered April 2, 2019
- Piqua Community Farmers Market looks to add new vendors March 21, 2019
- Holiday Parade set for December 8 – Applications now available October 29, 2018
- Final Historical Walking tour set for Saturday October 15, 2018
Christmas on the Greenhttp://mainstreetpiqua.com/event/christmas-on-the-green/
Community caroling, horse-drawn carriage rides, strolling characters, children’s activities and live entertainment make this family-oriented holiday celebration a “must do” on many calendars. Stop in and visit downtown Piqua’s many stores to choose the perfect gift for your loved one.
Downtown Piqua Holiday Paradehttp://mainstreetpiqua.com/event/downtown-piqua-holiday-parade/
The tradition of celebrating the holiday season with an old-fashioned hometown parade is a long one in downtown Piqua. Families and friends, young and old, fill the streets for this festive event. After the parade kids can visit with Santa in the lobby of the Fort Piqua Plaza.
Holly Jolly 5K/10K Runhttp://mainstreetpiqua.com/event/holly-jolly-5k10k-run/City of Piqua Municipal Government Complex201 W Water St, Piqua, OH 45356, USA
These annual 5K & 10K runs make use of the beautiful Piqua PATH. Download your registration at www.mainstreetpiqua.com or sign up online at www.cantstoprunningco.com Same day registrations are accepted. Registration is held in the lobby of the Municipal Government Complex, 201 W Water Street.
No additional detail for this event.