Welcome to Mainstreet Piqua!
Making Community Happen.
- 13th Made in Piqua Ornament now available October 18, 2019
- Unity Bank Donates to Downtown Light Campaign October 14, 2019
- Harvest Days comes to downtown Piqua on Sat, Oct. 19 October 10, 2019
- Farmers Market to host Apple Pie Baking Contest September 13, 2019
- Winners of Duck Drop Announced August 30, 2019
The Fine Art of Dying IIIhttps://mainstreetpiqua.com/event/the-fine-art-of-dying-iii/Forest Hill Cemetery8660 State Route 66, Piqua, OH 45356
Headstones, footstones and monuments have unique symbols and styles that reflect their age and the societal norms of their eras. Many of the monuments were built in a grand style while others are more modest and present a feeling of private grief. The tour will include lots of walking over uneven grass surfaces.
The tour begins in the front of the Forest Hill Cemetery office off of SR 66.
This walking tour is a ticketed event. Please stop by the Mainstreet Piqua office at 326 N. Main Street to pick up your ticket. Tickets are $5 per person. Call 773-9355 if you have any questions.