Welcome to Mainstreet Piqua!
Making Community Happen.
- Downtown Piqua beautification efforts receive extraordinary support. July 22, 2020
- Mainstreet Piqua’s Rockin’ River Duck Drop set for August 15 July 14, 2020
- Dayton Literary Peace Prize Winner, Rising out of Hatred, to be Focus of Community-Wide Discussion and Panel Discussion July 14, 2020
- Produce Perks now available at the Piqua Community Farmers Market June 16, 2020
- Johnston Farm Opens Soon June 8, 2020
Down A River - Down A BeerBehind the Old Piqua Power Plant919 S. Main Street, Piqua, OH 45356
Enjoy a selection of 99 craft beers, plus wine, food vendors, live music and River Fire Rings on the Great Miami River during the 7th Annual Down a River, Down a Beer Festival, taking place from 6-10 p.m. on Aug. 8 at 919 S. Main St. in Piqua. Tickets are $30 presale and $35 at the door and include a tasting glass and 20 tickets for beer/wine tastings. The fire rings will be lit at dusk Tickets can be purchased online at www.downariverdownabeer.com, at the Mainstreet Piqua office, Readmore’s Hallmark, Piqua Beverage Center, Karoc Filling Station, The Cellar in Troy, Miami Valley Wine & Spirts in Tipp City. All proceeds are donated to Great Miami River stewardship programming with Protecting Our Water-Ways (POWW), Edison State Community College and Upper Valley Career Center.
Rockin’ River Duck DropLock 9 Park125 E Water St, Piqua, OH 45356, USA
Thousands of numbered rubber ducks make their way down the Miami River. Will your duck be the winner of a $1000 grand prize. Ducks can be purchased at Mainstreet Piqua, 326 N. Main Street or visit www.mainstreetpiqua.com. Ducks are $5 each or 6 for $25!