Welcome to Mainstreet Piqua!
The Heart of the Community
- 2017 “Made in Piqua” Ornament Available October 5, 2017
- John Johnston Tour Offered October 3, 2017
- City of Piqua is awarded a $300,000 CDBG Downtown Revitalization Grant for the Downtown Business District September 13, 2017
- Piqua Haunted Walking Tours Set for October September 12, 2017
- Chocolate Walk set for October 13. Tickets on sale September 5 September 1, 2017
Piqua Community Farmers Market
High St, Piqua, OH 45356, USAHigh St, Piqua, OH 45356, USA
For the very best in locally grown, home baked and handmade crafts the Piqua Community Farmers Market is the place to be! www.piquafarmersmarket.com
Down The River - Down A Beer
125 E Water St, Piqua, OH 45356, USA125 E Water St, Piqua, OH 45356, USA
4th Annual event. 99 craft beers, river activities and a silent auction. Tickets will on sale in early summer. Visit Mainstreetpiqua.com for details.