Welcome to Mainstreet Piqua!
Making Community Happen.
- Mainstreet Piqua Raises Funds for Planters and other downtown projects April 3, 2019
- Historical Walking Tours Offered April 2, 2019
- Piqua Community Farmers Market looks to add new vendors March 21, 2019
- Holiday Parade set for December 8 – Applications now available October 29, 2018
- Final Historical Walking tour set for Saturday October 15, 2018
The Fine Art of Dying IIIhttp://mainstreetpiqua.com/event/the-fine-art-of-dying-iii/Forest Hill Cemetery8660 State Route 66, Piqua, OH 45356
Headstones, footstones and monuments have unique symbols and styles that reflect their age and the societal norms of their eras. Many of the monuments were built in a grand style while others are more modest and present a feeling of private grief. The tour will include lots of walking over uneven grass surfaces.
The tour begins in the front of the Forest Hill Cemetery office off of SR 66.
This walking tour is a ticketed event. Please stop by the Mainstreet Piqua office at 326 N. Main Street to pick up your ticket. Tickets are $5 per person. Call 773-9355 if you have any questions.