Welcome to Mainstreet Piqua!
The Heart of the Community
- Rock Piqua Set for a High Energy Finale August 9, 2018
- Farm to Table Dinner returns to Piqua July 23, 2018
- Rock Piqua starts on a high note June 27, 2018
- Farmers Market to Host Chocolate Chip Cookie Contest June 22, 2018
- Tenth Season of Piqua Farmers Market set to Begin May 29, 2018
- 1515.April.SundayNo events
- 1616.April.MondayNo events
- 1717.April.TuesdayNo events
- 1818.April.WednesdayNo events
- 1919.April.ThursdayNo events
- 2020.April.FridayNo events
The Architecture of J.W. Yost Tourhttp://mainstreetpiqua.com/event/the-architecture-of-j-w-yost-tour/
Yost was the architect for the Miami County Courthouse in Troy and went on to make a major impact on Piqua’s architecture. Yost buildings include the Schmidlapp Library, the Presbyterian Church, the Library and North Street School. Yost’s unique style will be explained during this community tour. The tour will include lots of walking along city streets and sidewalks.
Meet in front of the Schmidlapp Building, 509 North Main Street.
This walking tour is a ticketed event. Please stop by the Mainstreet Piqua office at 326 N. Main Street to pick up your ticket. Tickets are $5 per person. Call 773-9355 if you have any questions.