Welcome to Mainstreet Piqua!
Making Community Happen.
- Produce Perks now available at the Piqua Community Farmers Market June 16, 2020
- Johnston Farm Opens Soon June 8, 2020
- Piqua Public Library to Offer Curbside Service May 26, 2020
- Sign up for the GREAT Smallmouth Bass Fishing Challenge on the Great Miami River May 21, 2020
- Blue Violet Shoppe Opens in downtown Piqua March 10, 2020
Christmas on the Green
Community caroling, horse-drawn carriage rides, strolling characters, children’s activities and live entertainment make this family-oriented holiday celebration a “must do” on many calendars. Stop in and visit downtown Piqua’s many stores to choose the perfect gift for your loved one.
Downtown Piqua Holiday Parade
The tradition of celebrating the holiday season with an old-fashioned hometown parade is a long one in downtown Piqua. Families and friends, young and old, fill the streets for this festive event. After the parade kids can visit with Santa in the lobby of the Fort Piqua Plaza.
Holly Jolly 5K/10K RunCity of Piqua Municipal Government Complex201 W Water St, Piqua, OH 45356, USA
These annual 5K & 10K runs make use of the beautiful Piqua PATH. Download your registration at www.mainstreetpiqua.com or sign up online at www.cantstoprunningco.com Same day registrations are accepted. Registration is held in the lobby of the Municipal Government Complex, 201 W Water Street.
No additional detail for this event.